The malletKAT Pro offers a standard 3-octave design which can be expanded to 4 or 5 octaves. It incorporates the same FSR technology as all of the KAT instruments, delivering superb feel and response. With 127 programmable setups and features like splitting, layering, poly/mono and "hang" modes, the malletKAT is an incredibly expressive and powerful alternative to traditional marimba and vibraphone instruments.
Dimensions: 47" x 11" x 2.5"
Weight: 15 lbs.
The following features/accessories now ship "standard" with the malletKAT 8:
- Clambusters - to help silence the occasional “missed note”
- Direct connection to your computer, DAW, phone** or tablet** apps with a MIDI-to-USB cable (sold separately)
- Standard 5-pin MIDI cable - for direct connection to your external synth or audio card
- Sustain pedal
- Footswitch for configuring your personal sound directly on the malletKAT
- PitPads - a sturdy, protective surface to prolong the life of your pads
We offer a warranty on our controllers for one year on parts and FSR sensors. We offer a 90 Day warranty for LABOR. All controllers are BUILT TO ORDER.
There is a 2 week lead time on all controller purchases.
**iOS compatibility requires an Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (sold separately)
**Android compatibility requires a USB converter cable (sold separately)
About pre-configured sound modules:
The 128 User Kits inside the malletKAT can be pre-configured for immediate use with the sound modules listed above.
If you purchased one of these sound modules separately and would like your instrument to include pre-configured firmware, please include this in the comments when placing your order.